Wednesday, November 3, 2010

insides.


While cleaning and organizing all my things today,
 I decided to share with you all the contents of my purse at the moment:


- 2010-2011 Planner
- Ship & Whale notepad from U.O.
- Pen
- "Lip Attitude" by Sephora
- "Soft Kohl" black eyeliner by Rimmel
- Blushing Earth Sheer by Jane
- Blush Brush by Sephora
- EXTRA Spearmint Gum!
- "True Red" by Kiss
- Woodgrain Aviators by Target, baby!
- Car & Home keys :)
- "Real Red" lipliner by Sephora
- Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb 
- "Royal Red" lipstick by Maybelline 
- Ipod headphones
- Organic Chai Tea by TAZO
- Some Canadian Change !! ( from my trip well over 4 years ago!)
- Black Shimmer Wallet by U.O.
- Bobby pins & hair ties ;)
- Hair clip ( stolen from my mama )
- U.S. change


All this to say, I apparently like my lips to be POPPIN'!
<3. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...