Thursday, November 4, 2010

everybody's doing a brand new dance , nooow...


     

Tennessee skies= :)


       Pit stop to browse through the November issue of NYLON,
 (the special AMERICA issue)
where I just kept smiling while reading about all of my buds; 
 Nashville's own little bouquet of creatively talented people. 

      

         Check it out!

      

               Also, one of my favorite 'zines, TOKION, now known as Factory.

       

..where I came across a spread illustrated by 
niky roehreke, whose work I adore.

        

          Another pitstop was made in search of the perfect sweater,
          and boy oh boy, am I regretting NOT purchasing this cozy little gem.

        
     
         I found myself at ROSS. Yes, ROSS- dress for less.
         And low and behold my long lost COMBAT BOOTS!
         They're much cheaper, too!
[although originally only $60, I paid $22!]

       

On my outing today, I also purchased a few more fun things:
- A cream sweater from goodwill
- Black lace thigh high stockings
- a travel luggage i.d.
- a while floral flask!
-cheetah falsie nails (SO FUN)
- Marine Blue Nail Laquer 
- my trusty november issue of NYLON & combats 


            I'll continue my boot hunt while on the west coast, but for now, these will do :)

5 comments:

Becca. said...

gorgeous boots!!

XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Katie said...

The combat boots look awesome! :)

Vicki said...

awesome photos. love nylon :) x

Kate said...

Thank you thank you pretty. I was just reading my nylon. My friends band was suppose to be in the Nashville section, they didn't make it. Oh well.

CavalierenNOIR said...

THE BOOTS R BANANAAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...