Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a dream, within a dream, within a dream...



Saturday night, J and I went and saw Inception. I will add to the majority when I say this is by far the best movie I have seen in a very, very , long time. Having bought our tickets just in time, we arrived with minutes to spare, while others had to settle with seeing the later show. SOLD OUT. Due to our lack in promptness, we rushed in to search for the best seat, and as the movie gods would have it, us tardy kids got what we deserve-- the FRONT ROW.


Just when I thought I could explode from aggravation, the movie began and I was quickly immersed in Christopher Nolan's world, and what a mighty and intricate world it was.
Any and all previous thoughts had been immediately erased and I was soaking in his universe.
Commence multiple brain explosions.

If you haven't seen this film yet, please, run, summersault, rollerblade, or hitch-hike to your local theatre.

yes, it's that good.

<3.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...