Monday, February 14, 2011

honoring l.o.v.e.



I'll never forget, being on the ending edge of heartache, feeling like there was no real hope in the thing that was called love.

After breaking down day after day, while at work one afternoon, the rain had subsided for a few hours and all that remained was this:


Such a small coincidence, however, it was the ultimate sign in my heart...that began to help me regain hope.


Now, almost 3 years later, I have had the opportunity and daily blessing of knowing, sharing, & relishing in the most purest forms of love I've ever known.

I thank God repeatedly, though I am uncertain how I have gained such a tremendous blessing as him, I will, however, protect and nurture it :)





J: as cliche & cheesy as it may sound, you truly have captivated every part of me. I am in awe with each passing day and the amount of love we are able to share with one another; as well as that love growing, only getting better & better!!

You are my best friend, my ultimate; the love of my life.

Thank you, for being my valentine, each & every day<3.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...